Well just got done reading the December 2013 PC Gamer Magazine and have to say I absolutely loved S.T.A.L.K.E.R Call of Pripyat, I would have to agree that it belongs with the other personal top games and they are Batman Arkham Asylum, BioShock, Half Life series and many more. I remember playing this game back to back for like two weeks and couldn’t get enough. Might one day look at it again so thanks big time to Phil from PC Gamer Magazine for this one.
For those of you who found the Exclusion Zone of STALKER: Call of Pripyat a bit too warm ‘n cuddly, take heart! Misery Mod 2.0 is here to kick you in the teeth, knock you to the ground, and fill your bleeding mouth with irradiated soil. Misery 2.0 features tons of gameplay adjustments and additions, new visuals and sounds, and a more harrowing and challenging experience for you to enjoy in the brief time before your brutal and lonely death.
Begin your short, miserable life by choosing one of three classes to inhabit before you are killed. You can pick from the Assaulter, the Recon, and the Sniper class, which give close-range, mid-range, and long-range combat options. Each class has its own little perks and drawbacks, and comes with a different set of starter gear.
- This mod production is a hybrid of various peoples mods in cooperation with TrueZoneProjects.
- The mod consists of not just my own personal work but also many others (see credits).
- MISERY is neither the best mod in the world nor is it a mod that every Stalker gamer will enjoy.
- Touches almost every game aspect including graphics, audio, interface, difficulty, weapons and more.
- With a more serious ‘skin’ that makes the game worth a new more intense and authentic playthrough.
- MISERY is all about dread, realism, high difficulty and expanded and variated arsenal.